Flow velocity measurement case for...
The MGG/KL-DCB series of electromagnetic velocity meter is portable instrument flow designed for the flow velocity/rate measurement. It’s professional for agricultural irrigation, hydrologic monitoring, rivers flow monitoring, municipal water.
The low-power design and full digital signal
processing technology make measurement more stable and reliable. The range is wide and high accuracy. It widely applies to the measurement of flow velocity and rate for industry requires moving frequently such as agricultural irrigation, hydrology and water conservancy.
1. No movable parts, no winding. No choked flow, no maintenance, avoid troubles of other calibration and testing;
2. Micro-power design can last 80 hours when replace the battery(Ⅱ-model，optional for level sensor);
3. LCD big screen back light display shows measuring data clearly in sunlight and night；
4. The instrument interface display velocity、flow(Ⅱ-model), accumulative total(Ⅱ-model), level(Ⅱ-model), flow direction, electric quantity, alarm information, running time, running status；
5. Simple operation, wading rod measurement, wire measurement and sailing measurement are available choice.
6. Auto power shut off.
Main technical parameters
1. Range: Velocity 0.005m/s～10m/s(resolution 5mm/s);
2. Accuracy: ±1.0%FR+0.005m/s;
3. Acquisition time: Auto 10S～900S adjustable, hand control time;
4. Power: 1.5V*5pcs NO.5 battery;
5. Display: LCD big screen back light display, flow(Ⅱ-model), accumulative
total(Ⅱ-model), level(Ⅱ-model), flow direction, electric quantity, alarm information,
running time, running status;
6. Physical interface: RS485(optional);
7. Conductivity: >20μs/cm;
8. Medium temperature: 0℃～60℃;
9. Ambient temperature: -10℃～50℃;
10. Display digits: 3 digits(X.XXX);
13. Measuring rod：Normal 500mm×Sections (500mm×optional sections) or lifting accessories.
MGG/KL-DCB portable electromagnetic velocity/flow meter depends on the Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The conductive liquid cut the magnetic line and cause induced electromotive force when do the direction perpendicular to the
magnetic field lines in the alternating magnetic field along the measuring pipe. So we install a pair of electrodes on the pipe wall which orthogonal with sounding pipe axis and magnetic line. The electrodes can detect the induced electromotive force. It should be directly proportional with the flow. Then the liquid’s flow will be exported by the detection.
The induced electromotive force signal will be converted to standard DC current signal(0~10)mA, (4~20)mA or (0~5)kHz frequency output which was directly proportional with flow signal by amplification of converter. So the measurement comes out.
The velocity equation